Anyone planning to carpool to Albuquerque for the seminar?

Views: 84

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Patricia,

I would be interested in carpooling.  Are you planning to go up the night before or early Saturday morning?

Robert and I will not be spending the night.  We'll leave around 6:00 AM and come back the same day.  Looooonng day for sure, but that way we can take care of our critters at home.  We have room for two in our old car that has 167,000 miles on it.  :) 

Hi Diana,

I would like to carpool with you guys if that is all right.  I could meet you at the High Rolls Post Office or the General Store parking lot.  I would be glad to help pay for gas.  Let me know if that works for you.

Thanks,

Jeanne

Hi Jeanne,

Yes, that works for us. You could even leave your car at our house, which is right along the highway about a half mile east of the store.  Do you know where we live?  If not, call and we can give you the location.

Diana

Hi Diana,

I'll call and we can work out the details.  Thanks for letting me share a ride with you.

Jeanne.

Diana Calkins said:

Hi Jeanne,

Yes, that works for us. You could even leave your car at our house, which is right along the highway about a half mile east of the store.  Do you know where we live?  If not, call and we can give you the location.

Diana

Sounds good.  ~  Di

Jeanne Kjos said:

Hi Diana,

I'll call and we can work out the details.  Thanks for letting me share a ride with you.

Jeanne.

Diana Calkins said:

Hi Jeanne,

Diana

I am interested in going. Not sure If I want to hitch with someone or drive myself.

Looks like southern NM will be well represented at the seminar.

It is a great opportunity.

Diana Calkins said:

Looks like southern NM will be well represented at the seminar.

Jeanne, sorry I did not read the mail for several days. See you got a ride with Diana.  I hope to ride with her also since I am not that familiar with Albuquerque.

Jeanne Kjos said:

Hi Patricia,

I would be interested in carpooling.  Are you planning to go up the night before or early Saturday morning?

Looks like my car is full!  Should be fun.

Are there any carpools that still have an open seat? Carol

RSS

Welcome

The New Mexico Beekeepers Association is a non-profit organization of private beekeepers, commercial beekeepers, persons interested in promoting the importance of the honey bee in the environment, and businesses related to the honey industry. Representing all regions of New Mexico, the Association maintains a close affiliation with the State of New Mexico's Department of Agriculture. Membership in the Association is open to all interested persons.

2014 Association Officers

President: Jessie Brown, president@nmbeekeepers.org

Vice President: Craig Noorlander, vicepresident@nmbeekeepers.org

Secretary: Mike Fickling, secretary@nmbeekeepers.org

Treasurer: D.J. Nickles, treasurer@nmbeekeepers.org

Board: 

Phill Remick, memberatlarge1@nmbeekeepers.org

Taylor Horst, memberatlarge2@nmbeekeepers.org

Membership dues are $30 per year for a family, $15 for membership from July 1-Dec 31st. 

Become a Member 

Contact us

Directory of Resources

© 2014   Created by Info NM Beekeepers Association.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service